Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Back from Macau :)
Hey guys!!!
I arrived in BP from Macau at 5 a.m. this morning...
We (dad, mum, koko and I) were there for 2 nights...
Anyway, the trip was OK, I guess, but kinda on the boring side...
There were casinos, casinos, and more casinos there xD
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
We didn't even enter one =.=
Instead, we just walked here and there...
Oh, and one more important thing, WE HAD PORTUGUESE EGG TARTS!!!!!!
Yummy!!!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...
We reached BP at 5 this morning and went straight to McD to have our dinner/supper/breakfast!
And then I went to school for extra class...
What I really don't understand is must the school arrange extra classes for us during the holidays?
How can our holidays really be called a holiday like this?
Whatever it is, I miss Portuguese egg tarts xD
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Buh-bye, people!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment