Thursday, February 18, 2010

Of CNY and reunions - JB

Hey guys!!!

I'm back from JB...

I had a great time with relatives from all over, as usual :D

Anyway, here are just a few pictures, there are more in my Facebook album :)

l-r: Ah Yee Lee Hua, Mummy, Ah Yee Teng2, mama...... with the pig xD

Me, mummy and mama with the pig :D

Niko on Skype with us... In case you don't know that person,
the one with (quite) long hair and with the girly pose, that's my sister :P

Food!

l-r: koko, Jayne, me, Faith

An only half jadi treble clef

Oh, and we (dad, mum, ah teow, ah yee Lee Hua, mama and I) went into Singapore today...

We went to the new Synwin in Marina Square to repair mum's cello and...

And...

And........ I GOT A NEW VIOLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!


I think this is my favouritestestestest violin so far xD

Wanna see it?

Fine, because I'm so nice, here are some pictures :P

The case!!! Hmmm... does it look a bit small?

It IS small!!! Look at the size of it compared to the bottle!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Cute, ain't it?

And the best thing about it...

It is a real violin and can be played!!!

I even played "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on it!!!

The size of that violin is 1/64 xD

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: