Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to the old grindstone :'(

Hey guys!!!

It's 11-something the night before school reopens in 2010...

And you know what I'm doing?

Obviously I'm blogging lah!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Actually I'm being antisocial xD

I've been sitting in front of the computer and not talking to anybody at home...

After all, I won't get to do this once school reopens, thanks to homework and tuitions and stuff :(

Anyway, back to school, back to tuitions, back to the old grindstone...

On the positive side, at least I get to see my school friends again after such a long time...

But holiday also can ajak go out together hor...

Even better!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Whatever it is, I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!!!

At least tomorrow might not be so bad as it's the first day of school, which means the teachers probably won't be teaching anything :)

And rehat will be cool (anything that doesn't require me to do anything but eat is cool by me) :D

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: