Friday, November 13, 2009

Taking off!!!

Hey guys!!!

Mummy, daddy and I are leaving for Singapore in a little while...

All the things are already waiting at the door =]

Hmmm... It's been some time since I last saw my aunty, uncle and cousins in Singapore...

hehehe :)

And I'm counting on visiting Sarah Yong too!!!

Woots!!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

School today really really really really boring =.=

Most of my classmates and I only went for this taklimat for SPM next year...

And we had it for abour half an hour...

The rest of the time was spent staring at each other...

wakakakakakakakaka...

Ooh ooh ooh!!!

I've got good news though!!! (at least for my classmates and I)

Miss Ong is teaching my class Add Maths next year!!!

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Come to think of it, it seems like I'm gonna be taking off for form 5 really soon...

Hey, that reminds me!!!

SPM-ers this year, ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Ok, got to go get my camera, I haven't been using my camera in some time because of exams :(

Oh, and hi Pao!!! (I promised to do this :P)

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: