Thursday, June 5, 2008

No, NO, NOOO!!!!!!!!

It...

It's...

It's so scary!!!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's soooooo near too!!!

I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about...

It's that...

That one lah...

You know lah, that one...

The...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Slow lah, you people =P

Anyway, I'm talking about school XD

Going to reopen soon...

And I'm not that keen on going back to the prison, if you know what I mean...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

But I guess I'll just have to go back to school...

Without any excuses...

Even if I haven't finished my holiday homework...

Or, rather, haven't even touched those yet...

Can I please fall sick?

Or at least pretend to?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Then I won't have to go to school...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ok, ok...

I'm just kidding.......... Or am I?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Fine, I am...

Alright, back to some less cacat stuff...

I'm going to KL this weekend...

To 'gao dim' some of my brothers' things...

Both of their things...

And also, if I can...

Go to visit my English teacher, Pn Rosezana...

She is in one of the many hospitals in KL...

And she just had an operation not too long ago...

3rd of June, just 2 days ago...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

p/s: I still don't wanna go to school, any ideas?!?!?!?!? =P

No comments: