Friday, May 23, 2008

Off to camp tomorrow!!!

Hey people!!!

Yes, I know...

HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

It's my favourite part of school...

If it can even be considered as part of school =P

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, I am going to Port Dickson tomorrow...

A YF camp...

And I am the camp coordinator of that camp...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I'll be back on Monday =]

I'll give it a post when I get back!!!

(If I'm not to tired out to move)

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Mummy, daddy, koko and niko have already left for Pulau Langkawi...

They are driving to Ipoh or so to stay the night before continuing to Langkawi...

Leaving...

Me at home tonight...

Good thing I have kakak to ' teman' me at home...

Oh, and the dogs too...

And while we're at it...

The lizards, rats, ants, grasshoppers, flies, mosquitoes and all our other 'pets' can accompany me too...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Please do pardon me...

I'm a little hyper because EXAMS ARE OVERRRR!!!!!!!

At least for now...

Oh, one last thing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIT SIEW!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

No comments: