Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas... Eve?!?!?

Hi guys...

Sorry I haven't been blogging...

Not like I didn't try to...

Just that it's kinda hard to blog WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Well, I've been around...

KL to Ipoh to Cameron Highlands back to KL and then to BP...

And now, I'm in JB...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Koko went around with us...

But since he didn't have holiday today, he couldn't come to JB with us...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Instead he had to go for lectures and stuff today...

Which is fine by me =P

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

Anyway, the main reason we are actually here in JB is because my aunty and uncle here invited us to their church's Christmas dinner...

So we actually came for it...

And missed the Christmas celebrations back home at our own church...

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh, wait...

Countdown...

8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

It's a bit crazy here because my cousins and all are here...

All shouting at each other over presents...

"Malcolm, your present!!!", "Wei, Debbie, here. Merry Christmas!!!", "Eh, why no name one?!?!? Whose one??? Aiya, whoever it is, come and claim later lah!!!", "Wah, so nice!!! Thank you!!!", "This is my third pair of earrings for Christmas this year and my ear isn't even pierced!!!", "Har, that's all ar?!?!? Where??? Some more?!?!?"

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

So try and imagine the suasana here...

Very... Christmassy...

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka..

Is there even such word?!?!?!?

Ah, who cares?!?!?!?!?

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ok lah, just wanted to update you guys and stuff...

And wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And now is actually already "tomorrow", so it is Christmas day now...

Erm...

This is getting a little bit complicated...

Oh, ya...

I almost forgot something important...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SERENE!!!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...





Buh-bye, people!!!

2 comments:

serene said...

i'm already blushing, seeing such big, coloured printed words with my name on it..=P thanks ya, amanda, for your thoughtfulness and the presents, especially the cute little bear.. =)
hugs~

Amanda said...

You are most welcome!!! =]